Ohhh.... hello MDUC friends!
I am super excited to bring this challenge to you today. It is one close to my heart.
But first - lets meet our brilliant sponsor:
Magnolia are very generously sponsoring our challenge by giving to one lucky winner a secret package!
Thank you so much Magnolia.
The challenge this week is:
Snips and Snails and Puppy Dogs Tails
(A boy themed challenge)
Lets check out our fabby DT creations:
- You must have at least one Magnolia stamp or Doo Hickey die on your work, it can be a sentiment, background etc does NOT have to be Edwin or Tilda for your card to be entered..
- You must add your link in Mr.Linky
- You MUST add a link to your **direct blog post***.... All entries not doing this will be removed.
- You should have a link back to the challenge blog in your post.
- Entries close SUNDAY EVENING 11pm AES time (the following week see the clock on the side bar)
- DO NOT link your entry to an old card, even a day before will be removed. Making it fair to all the people that have made a card for the challenge...
- We reserve the right to remove your entry if we feel it is not appropriate. We are a FUN challenge that is designed for MAGNOLIA FANS and any entry that is not deemed to be 'playing nice' will be deleted. We apologise for the need to add this rule. This is OUR challenge blog and we reserve the right to moderate